Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Hello everyone! :)

I’m Tessa Martinez and I have the best job in the world – sewing wedding dresses :) I never actually studied it. I mean, I had to finish sewing courses, just to get qualified for hiring, but my real school was at home. Our family has been in the tailoring business for generations. My granny, my mom, my aunts and sisters – we all have a way with needles. Long ago, my ancestors came here from Spain in search of a better fate. I wasn’t even born back then. Now we run a small tailor shop in Florida – pretty much local, with just a bunch of customers, but we’re happy with what we have. And although I really enjoyed working with my dear relatives, I felt it was time for me to live my own dreams and try something I always wanted for myself. So I moved to Tampa and found a job at a wedding atelier where I spend my day stitching and lacing someone’s happiness :) I have a daughter called Emilia, a sweet little angel sitting by my side and watching every move of my hand with curious eyes. One day I hope to teach her everything I know and continue our family tradition! So if you ever need a special dress for your special day, you know where to look for us :)


No comments:

Post a Comment